Microwave Easy Cooking-Event Announcement

Hello friends,I am happy to announce that I am guest hosting Srivalli's Microwave Easy Cooking(MEC) event.Thank you so much Srivalli for giving me this opportunity.
Microwave oven is not only for reheating the food,a variety of delicious food can be cooked.A lot of one pot meal,exotic sweets,scrumptious fries,subzi and a lot more can be cooked in less time.So here comes a challenge to cook in the microwave and request you all to send in your innovative and interesting recipes to make the event success.

Here are the guidelines for the event

* The entire cooking needs to be done in Microwave oven. The use of food processor or other gadgets for grinding is allowed,but no stove top.
 *Please mention clearly the timings used for cooking process and the recipe with final cooking in microwave is not allowed.
* Multiple entries are permitted.
* Recipes submitted to other events are also permitted.
* Recipes from archives can be accepted ONLY if updated as current post.
* Both veg and non-veg recipes are allowed.
* Recipes from non bloggers can be accepted.Please send your recipe to sureshnalini4@gmail.com
*The last date for the submission is April 30th 2012
*Link to Srivalli's MEC event announcement page and this announcement page is mandatory.
*Link your recipes to the following linky tool.

Looking forward for all your wonderful recipes.


16 comments:

Nice to see you nalini after a break. Will try to link few of my microwave recipes. Happy Hosting.

very useful theme...happy hosting Nalini..will try to participate

Tasty Appetite

Thanks for hosting Nalini..

Happy hosting Nalini,will send my entries..

Hi Nalini,

Thanks for stopping by my blog.I linked my "Peanut Brittle" to your event.

First time in your space.
Nice event.Have linked my entry.Will send some more recipes as well
http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

Linked one more!
http://followfoodie.blogspot.com/

happy hosting
just now i linked my Mug cake

I haven’t checked in here for some time as I thought it was getting boring, but the last few posts are good quality so I guess I will add you back to my everyday bloglist. You deserve it my friend

Excellent explanation about web hosting and domain,This is a great blog posting and very helpful. I really appreciate the research you put into this blog. Shoutcast hosting

I feel stalwartly about information and love learning more on this. If promising, as you gain expertise,refurbish laptops It is exceptionally helpful for me. would you mind updating your blog with more information. Live Audio Streaming.

Interesting read! I'll look out for more in the future
offshore web hosting

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More